I *may* have two tix for Brooklyn

Here's the deal--I had to have pretty major surgery this week and I am just not sure if I will feel up to going to the show, especially since its standing and no chairs allowed. But I may not decide until Tuesday (I see my surgeon monday). I've been waiting for this show for so long and really want to go! :ohwell but it just may be too much.

So, I wanted to give a heads-up and see if there are any folks out there looking for two tix that may be last minute (face value, of course--got them through the presale so its $103.40 for the two.)

The only other hitch is that you would have to come pick them up in Brooklyn (Windsor Terrace or possibly Park Slope). PM me or email jzinn@jczinn.com if you are interested. I will bump this once I've decided for sure.

if you do decide to go, or if it matters, know that the pool is very relaxed atmosphere and you can sit on the pool steps, or the edge of the pool and still enjoy the show.

good health!

Thank you, and thanks for that info, I was wondering about that--have never been to the pool before. I am still undecided...I feel pretty good but I have some stitches which will make for uncomfortable standing for a long time or sitting on the ground. Dancing is definitely out :ohwell Also a bit worried about being jostled in big crowds (ouch.)

If this were a reserved seating event I would definitely go.