Single Ticket for Tanglewood SECT 4 ROW F

Hey,

I am going to see this show with 2 of my friends. They are sitting together. My other friend is backing out due to work/etc.

So I have one ticket available in section Section 4 Row F.

Which means you'll be sitting next to me. I am a 29 year old male who likes Wilco. I don't drink so I won't be that guy who ruins it for everyone. :thumbup

My friends are around the same age.

We're good people.

So unfortunately we can't pick anyone up since we're coming from Southern NH. And we have a tight time frame as is.

Unless, you are along our path of Rt. 3, 495, or the Mass Pike. Ultimately, we'd like to meet someone there and sell the ticket which is face value plus fees.

Think it was $46.

So contact me via here or leave me a voice mail at 978-807-1924.......a text is fine too.

Kgeorgeou@comcast.net works too

Thanks,

Kristofor Georgeou

PS If I don't get rid of this by tomorrow, I will leave this thread open. If you are within a good distance of this area and have no other options as of tomorrow give me a call and maybe the ticket will still be available.

PPS I will be out for the afternoon from 2-330 so I may not get back to you right away.

Same with 6-830....I have a class.

Thanks !

Hey,

I am going to see this show with 2 of my friends. They are sitting together. My other friend is backing out due to work/etc.

So I have one ticket available in section Section 4 Row F.

Which means you'll be sitting next to me. I am a 29 year old male who likes Wilco. I don't drink so I won't be that guy who ruins it for everyone. :thumbup

My friends are around the same age.

We're good people.

So unfortunately we can't pick anyone up since we're coming from Southern NH. And we have a tight time frame as is.

Unless, you are along our path of Rt. 3, 495, or the Mass Pike. Ultimately, we'd like to meet someone there and sell the ticket which is face value plus fees.

Think it was $46.

So contact me via here or leave me a voice mail at 978-807-1924.......a text is fine too.

Kgeorgeou@comcast.net works too

Thanks,

Kristofor Georgeou

PS If I don't get rid of this by tomorrow, I will leave this thread open. If you are within a good distance of this area and have no other options as of tomorrow give me a call and maybe the ticket will still be available.

PPS I will be out for the afternoon from 2-330 so I may not get back to you right away.

Same with 6-830....I have a class.

Thanks !

Is it still available ?