Mid Life Crisis in Pedro Friday night

i getta play a gig this Friday night August 15th at Godmothers in San Pedro with the locals. These are San Pedro High friends of guitarist Chuck Alvarez. Playing under the name Mid Life Crisis. There's no cover and we always have fun. i mostly do music education these days so it's rare for me to play out.

i've done this gig 3 times in the last year but never metioned it here till now.

it's just bar band rock and roll, but we do a couple of Chuck Alvarez tunes. His main gig lately has been with zydeco violinist Lisa Haley. They got a grammy nomination, and were part of that FREE thurs. americana series in Pasadena this summer which also included the Blasters and John Doe.

(edit: um, John Doe plays Thursday August 21st at the Levitt Pavillion American Music Night, and it's, um, like FREE, i think)

So just in case there may be 1 person on Via Chicago that saw a Boilermaker gig in the 90's, i figured i'd post . . .