No wonder people download 'free' music...

because mp3s are way overpriced and too low a bitrate, cds are way overpriced, artists get no money, and most of all, record store clerks/owners are complete and utter assholes!! do they deserve to go out of business? i wonder :realmad

because mp3s are way overpriced and too low a bitrate, cds are way overpriced, artists get no money, and most of all, record store clerks/owners are complete and utter assholes!! do they deserve to go out of business? i wonder :realmad
Shop at Lauries....all the clerks are my friends and none of them are assholes (sometimes they drink a bit much..but other than that.... :lol )

Wow......and let's vote in McCain while we are at it too... :yay :rock :beer :hmm

LouieB

someone get up on the wrong side of their local indie record store today?

someone get up on the wrong side of their local indie record store today?

yep, sorry to vent. just went to two stores today that i hadn't frequented in a while and TRIED to buy and sell some pretty good stuff and was just totally blown off etc. one place makes it's money selling on ebay, so they don't give a shit. the other place is ultra hip in an ultra hip part of town which totally supports him. unfortunately, my favorite store, which is all used, recently moved far away in an attempt not to close. so i guess i'll just have to stick with him.