Old Crow Medicine Show in Chicago tomorrow

Wife and I are trying to figure out just when we're gonna need to leave the 'burbs to make the show.

If there is an opening act, we'd like to know who so that way we know if we wanna try to make it in to see them and all that.

Also... any of y'all going?

Pseaking of OCMS, I wish they'd release their cover of "Soul Rebel."

They played that on Saturday and it was pretty great, as was the whole show.

I haven't seen my wife dance like that since Jerry died. Seriously, she was all over the place and I just watched her most of the time, being completely entertained.

The band was outstanding. Real high-energy and just a lot of fun. I could've listened to a couple of those songs all night.

And if, within the next 10 years or so, "Wagon Wheel" does not become a bona fide classic that everyone knows, then there is no justice.

My only disappointment was that they didn't play "Take Em Away". But I didn't even think about that until just this morning.

Gotta say, I don't know a lot about OCMS but when we saw Wilco at Tall Stacks in Cincinnati about 2 years back they opened and were awesome show stealers. Best opening band I've seen, wurst Wilco show I've seen but Jeff admirtted it was a bad night for many emotional reasons . . . So I still have a soft spot for OCMS, and my wife still wears her OCMS t-shirt!