Madison seats

So I get to travel from lovely Alaska to Ny and see the 2 shows @ Madison with Neil. I have no idea on the seats I should purchase...Should I get GA or something else...I know its getting a little late but looks like there are a few seats left.

thanks.

(in case you are wondering....no i am not returning Palins clothes for her to NY)

You can get reserved unless you like being in GA. You should do both if you are going to both shows and report back to us with what is better. You can go on ticketbastard or stubhub and still get some good tickets....you will have to pay $250-$400 for really good reserved...or just go GA for less. If your flying from Alaska and staying in NYC you are already spending big bucks....so might as well max those credit cards.

Here's my opinion. For the past few years, all Springsteen shows have been general admission on the floor. He has a system where there is a "pit" and there is essentially a lottery to get in there. The pit is an area at the front of the floor, right against the stage, which is fenced off and 300 - 500 people get a special wrist band to allow you to get in and out of there. It's fantastic, but I have no reason to believe Neil Young will institute this but you never know.

The primary reason I relay the above is because when I always go with the GA. When I don't get in the pit, I go and stand near the sound board, towards the back of the floor. So if you want to be close, these are among the worst spots on the floor. But the sound is really good, there is lots of room, and in my opinion, it is still a better spot than about 80 or 90% of the seats. If you don't mind standing, I say go general admission.

Others disagree.