Henry Kissenger Loves Crisis

"We shall have a World government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

James Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, before the U.S. Senate

"The Trilateral Commission doesn't run the world, the Council on Foreign Relations does that!"

Winston Lord, Assistant Secretary of State, the U. S. State Department

The curse of our time is the proliferation of so-called 'think tanks' that advise our public leaders. Their influence has increased tremendously during recent years.

Alfred M. Lilienthal, September 20, 2003

"I have the greatest admiration for your propaganda. Propaganda in the West is carried out by experts who have had the best training in the world

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. You said the same definition was present in both links. I suggested otherwise and asked for specifics. You pointed to the Blair quote and I provided an alternate interpretation based on the actual text (not to mention the location of the speech). In fact, the rise of Asia is antithetical to a one world government, as eventually there will be more than one superpower (and the US may very well no longer be a superpower itself at some point in the next century).

I am not asking you to do research for me. I am only asking you to back up a very specific claim that you made.

China and India are not permanent G8 members. India is not on the UN Security Council. Their combined votes in the IMF are less than 1/3rd of the American votes. As they reach parity with the US there will be a power shift in these institutions. There will be a new world order.

No I dont see how that is possibly what kissenger was refering to, that the new world order is when india and china reach parity with the u.s .

Maybe your right.

I was referring to what Brown said.

I responded to that acouple post above, and I dont have issue with what you said.

But still the idea that the words New World Order dont mean anything specffic is totally insane to me .

I mean why didnt those reportes say um wait what the hell is a new world order they just smilled and nodded like good idiots do.

Is it hard to imagine that the end of WWI and the rise of Germany = a certain world order? The cold war = another world order. The end of the cold war and an era of US hegemony = another world order. The decline of US power and the rise of regional powers = another world order. In all cases it means something very specific (and new at the time), but different as compared to each definition.

So Kissinger says that the new world order will mean different things in different places. He muses about a conference of ambassadors of countries that neighbor Iraq. He suggests that other muslim and regional powers like Egypt, Pakistan, and Indonesia should be involved, ideally. He also says that muslim countries will step back from the abyss because they will want more stability. He points out that globalization is not good for everybody and that individual governments have little control over its problems. He wonders if China will get more democratic or less. He rambles a lot because he's an old man and Rose doesn't help out much.

Now, if international cooperation means one world government in your mind, then I can see why you would infer that Kissinger is talking about that. He may very well want one world government for all I know. It seems he was a minor advisor to Bush on the Iraq war, but thankfully Bush is on the way out. There is also an alternate explanation--that he is talking about increased represenation at conferences, in international organzations ,etc.

Is it hard to imagine that the end of WWI and the rise of Germany = a certain world order? The cold war = another world order. The end of the cold war and an era of US hegemony = another world order. The decline of US power and the rise of regional powers = another world order. In all cases it means something very specific (and new at the time), but different as compared to each definition.

So Kissinger says that the new world order will mean different things in different places. He muses about a conference of ambassadors of countries that neighbor Iraq. He suggests that other muslim and regional powers like Egypt, Pakistan, and Indonesia should be involved, ideally. He also says that muslim countries will step back from the abyss because they will want more stability. He points out that globalization is not good for everybody and that individual governments have little control over its problems. He wonders if China will get more democratic or less. He rambles a lot because he's an old man and Rose doesn't help out much.

Now, if international cooperation means one world government in your mind, then I can see why you would infer that Kissinger is talking about that. He may very well want one world government for all I know. It seems he was a minor advisor to Bush on the Iraq war, but thankfully Bush is on the way out. There is also an alternate explanation--that he is talking about increased represenation at conferences, in international organzations ,etc.

very ratonale and well stated , but when I know that these people want world goverment and that they use the word new world order continously how can I ignore it.

Maybe your right that every phase of history was a diffrent world order , but when he says their is the oppurtunity for the begining stages of an international world order he must mean something specfific. Not just a genral idea of the times.

and then there is this which I already posted but no one seemed to care about. should i belive the man wants one world goverment based on one quote yes! but you shouldn't.

Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

Henry Kissinger, Speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Bilderberg meeting.

Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

Henry Kissinger, Speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Bilderberg meeting.

mars_attacks.jpg

so we are alll in agreement then, powerful politicians former secrataries of state and other influential people have used the term new world order countless times yet none of us know excatly what it means. This went better than the last time i tried at least some people acknowledged that the term exists. Last time the only serious responder was caliber66 and he was arguing that those paticular words don't mean anything malicious together. This time the only arguement was that maybe it means china and india rise to power but nothing speciffic. okay.

mars_attacks.jpg

his words not mine. by the way ever heard of project bluebeam? well in my opinion there are not extraterstrials visiting the planet instead there has been the illussion created by certain western intelligence agencies, in order to get it into the minds of the masses so that one day if the circumstances are right they coould potential stage a fake invasion that everyone would fall for. Now that is some crazy shit certainley, but think about it people who laugh at the ufo phenomenon do so out of ignorance if they truly stiduied it tehy would realise there is something to it, now what that something is I don't know but I find it much more likeley that it is secret planes being seen which would technically be UFO but not alien spacecrafts.

FACT: the original version of THE DAY THE EARTH STOIOD STILL (1951) was funded by the CIA . Why? Im assuming none of you care, but that dosent mean there isnt a reason.

FACT: the original version of THE DAY THE EARTH STOIOD STILL (1951) was funded by the CIA . Why? Im assuming none of you care, but that dosent mean there isnt a reason.

No, that is speculation based on allegation. It has not been established as fact, as far as I know. If you have a link, please post it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2008/nov/14...er-ridley-scott

fuck why did i say fact I seriosuly apologize I am doing more damage than good , it is a fact that the producers "twentith century fox "did work for the U.S army and their is extensive reasearch on the influence of the C.I.A on UFO films. The article above documents the C.I.A's influence in hollywood.

Dont Believe in Mee dont believe me I graduiated from hungry and made it to greedy " lil wayne"

Think for yourself "GEORGHE HARRISON"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2008/nov/14...er-ridley-scott

fuck why did i say fact I seriosuly apologize I am doing more damage than good , it is a fact that the producers "twentith century fox "did work for the U.S army and their is extensive reasearch on the influence of the C.I.A on UFO films. The article above documents the C.I.A's influence in hollywood.

Dont Believe in Mee dont believe me I graduiated from hungry and made it to greedy " lil wayne"

Think for yourself "GEORGHE HARRISON"

Nowhere in that article do they address the CIA's involvement in the production of "The Day the Earth Stood Still."

I did not realize George Harrison had an Eastern European cousin. Do you think he knows Gheorghe Muresan? I loved him in "My Giant." Any word on whether the CIA had a hand in that one?

you know the best way to hide the truth is in a web of lies, there are many unfounded conspiracies out there at the core their is something vastly different.

(there is something very wrong with the world) my only goal was to ask question of people who visit this site as an expieriment of sorts.

I will return more prepared and will not insult anyones intelligence anylonger,

by the way what do you think henry kissenger meant when he said there is a real possiblity for a new world order? in that clip I posted.

I said the article deals with the C.I.A's involvment in hollywood and it does.

It named several movies the CIA may have had a hand in. It did not mention "The Day the Earth Stood Still." I anxiously await your thoughts on their involvement with "My Giant."

by the way what do you think henry kissenger meant when he said there is a real possiblity for a new world order? in that clip I posted.

I think he meant that there is a real chance that the current world order (US is the only superpower) will be affected by the rise of Asia (not the band), and that is probably a good thing.

It named several movies the CIA may have had a hand in. It did not mention "The Day the Earth Stood Still." I anxiously await your thoughts on their involvement with "My Giant."

I think he meant that there is a real chance that the current world order (US is the only superpower) will be affected by the rise of Asia (not the band), and that is probably a good thing.

I have no idea how you possibly could get that from what he said. Im not going to ask you for evidence because he didnt go into detail he just said the term but he said it by saying that Obamas grand reception around the world gives the oppurtunity for a new world order also he metinoed the finacial crisis and the crisis in gaza as being potentialy positive for the future. I mean your speculattion is as good as mine but really thats what you got from that inteview? c'mon . I mean I understand that Asia iss a rissing power but thats not what he was talking about. Those idiot reporters didnt ask him to clarify what a new world order is like he would anywayy. okay.