Time for a Wilco Cruise

I think tweedy probably has nightmares about this very scenario. When I met him, I got the feeling he was not very comfortable with random people/ lots of random people. We had a little quick conversation, and he was super nice, but I was getting the vibe the he was a little freaked out by the 20-30 people crowded around. I think if he was stuck on a boat, in the ocean, with 2,000 of us, that would be the definition of a nightmare for him.

But if he is cool with it, a wilco cruise would be a dream come true for me!

No doubt, Jeff would hate it.....and I would actually hate being on a cruise ship as well, because all I would do is eat and drink, and then at every port I'd have to be part of the cattle drive in and out of town. I was once in Juneau when all the ships came in for a few hours, and the downtown was surreal with the quick influx. I think I'd rather have a Wilco summer camp up in the Rockies.....

I suppose some nice snorkeling and windsurfing on a daily basis in the tropics while cruising could change my opinion though....

• 6 months later...