Moving Targets / Ken Chambers

hi

i've been revisiting some 80's/90's music recently, and i loved Moving Targets, the Boston-area band that featured Ken Chambers. i never got around to buying their 1st cd on Taang Records which had Burning In Water and Brave Noise on it, and now i can't find it anywhere. can anyone help? just think of how good you'll feel if:-

A. you know who i'm talking about

B. you can help me track down a copy of this cd

i'm told the warm glow lasts all through winter - save on those heating bills! PM me if you got some info.

thanks

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

hi

i've been revisiting some 80's/90's music recently, and i loved Moving Targets, the Boston-area band that featured Ken Chambers. i never got around to buying their 1st cd on Taang Records which had Burning In Water and Brave Noise on it, and now i can't find it anywhere. can anyone help? just think of how good you'll feel if:-

A. you know who i'm talking about

B. you can help me track down a copy of this cd

i'm told the warm glow lasts all through winter - save on those heating bills! PM me if you got some info.

thanks

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

I'm pretty sure I at least have Burning in Water in mp3 format, but my computer is currently undergoing renovation. If you don't find anyone else with a copy, PM me in a couple of weeks to remind me.

thanks for the response, folks.

ction, i think i'll be contacting you in a couple of weeks about it. thanks. :worship

• 4 months later...