AOAF - World Premiere at Big Sky Film Festival

Just curious if anyone made it to the premiere of Ashes of American Flags in Montana a few days ago? Here's hoping for a NYC screening sometime before the DVD release.

One of my favorite memories is catching the limited release of I am Trying to Break Your Heart at Cinema Village in NYC before I moved up here. It was only my second visit to New York and I had no idea where anything was or how to navigate the subway system. I got really lost, ran several blocks, barely made it to the theater in time, and was told there was literally one seat left. I sat down as the opening credits rolled and had an awesome time watching the movie with a packed house of fans clapping after songs, etc etc.

Anyway, it would be cool to relive something like that with the new film....minus the getting lost and running around of course.

There's a Rolling Stone review of it in this thread, and people are talking about attending the upcoming San Francisco ( :dancing !) and Chicago premieres, but it doesn't look like anyone from VC made it to Montana, unfortunately. At least, nobody's posted anything in that thread yet...