This might help you get started. There is also a Lyrics and Chords/Tabs section right below Solid State Technology!

http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?sho...631&hl=wait

http://www.gumbopages.com/music/uncle-tupe...ngs/wait.up.txt

Yeah, I'm trying to go easy with the "wrong forum" responses since they often lead to 1) complete freak-outs and a stream of insults from the person who posted in the wrong forum to begin with even though the correction was meant only to educate/help and 2) a digression of the discussion into forum etiquette by those who witness the spat with half the posters taking the position that folks should go easy on new posters so as not to discourage them and the rest advocating absolute adherence to the rules. Sometimes someone even gets upset at the suggestions that they are new to the boards, even if they have fewer than 10 posts -- I once saw someone who had posted in the wrong forum take umbrage at a very polite suggestion that they should try posting elsewhere. When the corrector noted that he was only trying to help someone new to the boards learn the best way to get an answer to this question, the poster again blew up and ranted about how he was not new but had "started over" with a new ID after forgetting his old password. He then launched into one of those rants about how he was one of the few "true" Wilco fans who had been around since Jeff sang his first nursery rhyme in his crib. So, recognizing the inherent risk here, I have to say I agree with the previous poster that this is a pretty straight-forward situation where a forum exists that is designed to address the issue. I'll add the disclaimer that this isn't meant to embarrass anyone (new or not). I've generally found that SST tends not to fall into the bickering that troubles some of the other forums, and though it's still a good idea to keep things relatively on-topic, the "topic" of this particular forum seems to be a little more flexible than some. I've found that SST seems to have embraced several topics outside of just gear, such as song-writing and the creation/playing of music generally, and I'm all for that. In fact, that's one of the joys of this forum. Still, there is a forum for tabs, but I'm glad to see that folks around here, even when pointing that out, still offer helpful suggestions.

^^^^^^

Well said.

I use a lot of exclamation points for some reason. I meant to be more excited sounding than yelling. The lyrics/chords forum is actually what got me into VC. It's the best resource for Wilco tabs, bar none. Have fun and I really need to learn this tune, too.