I always wondered what conversations Ron Tutt had with Jerry Garcia and Elvis during the 70's, while Tutt was playing in both their bands. It must of been weird for Tutt to go from a Elvis Vegas gig to a Garcia San Fran gig. Not to mention the interesting drugs that each camp must of had.

He didn't know he played with them both during the same period. Tutt would be a great interview.

I always wondered what conversations Ron Tutt had with Jerry Garcia and Elvis during the 70's, while Tutt was playing in both their bands. It must of been weird for Tutt to go from a Elvis Vegas gig to a Garcia San Fran gig. Not to mention the interesting drugs that each camp must of had.

My parents were teenagers during the 50's and were Elvis fans so there were plenty of Elvis records around the house. Mostly his 60's and beyond stuff. Though, now, I prefer his Sun Records stuff. Elvis as Recorded at Madison Square Garden was one of the earliest records I remember playing when I was a kid.

The 2001 intro got me every time.

Looking over at Allmusic I realize the show was from 1972, the year I was born. No wonder I liked playing it when young kid.

Elvis on Tour (1972) is a cool film.