So I am in a band called The Chairs (we're a rock n' roll band) and we are about to finish off our Spring Tour 2009 that is promoting our newest album "Laugh, It's Fright," which comes out March 31st.

Our final show is in Chicago tomorrow Friday at 8:30 p.m. at the Elbo Room (we're the first band).

So if your in the Chicago area you should come out because our songs have been sounding great on tour and we are really excited to play the Elbo room! It's $9 to get in, and it should be a great show tomorrow with Blue Far Down, Dan Tedesco and the Long Haul, Micah Walk Band, and Ricky IV.

To check our stuff out you can check out:

thechairsband.com (for shows, news, and etc.)

myspace.com/thechairsband (for our music)

I am usually not one to directly promote my own music on this forum, but I really feel the music I play with this band is fantastic, and we've been working hard over the last several months. And our show tomorrow at the Elbo room is a big one to us, and we would love to be able to have people come out tomorrow.

I hope all is well with everyone, and I am hope to see you tomorrow night.

Phil

Hey Phil,

I'm gonna be out of town this weekend (doing some recording in WI), but have a great show!

And, is that Barry Adamson in your avatar?

Hey Phil,

I'm gonna be out of town this weekend (doing some recording in WI), but have a great show!

Looks like Thelonius Monk to me...

LouieB

Hey Phil,

Thanks! Have a great time recording.

And Lou is right, it's Monk.

Phil