So these guys are opening for Band of Horses on a few of their dates, including the show I am attending.

Anyone familiar with them? I like what I have heard so far. They are kind of stoner-rock sounding.

Very cool band. I don't have the new one yet but I loved the last record. Opened for them once in Dallas. Nice guys, too.

So these guys are opening for Band of Horses on a few of their dates, including the show I am attending.

Anyone familiar with them? I like what I have heard so far. They are kind of stoner-rock sounding.

yeah...i picked up their new album and i really like it. Definately stoner rock...but not as heavy as, say, Black Mountain.

Very cool band. I don't have the new one yet but I loved the last record. Opened for them once in Dallas. Nice guys, too.

Yeah, the latest one "Song of the Pearl" seems to be a little less trippy than the last two. Seems to be a little more straight forward, but it is still "stoner-rock".

I'm looking forward to the BOH/Arbouretum show in Asheville. It's always a pleasant surprise when a good band opens the show. That's how I got into Bon Iver (when they opened for Wilco)

Yeah, the latest one "Song of the Pearl" seems to be a little less trippy than the last two. Seems to be a little more straight forward, but it is still "stoner-rock".

I'm looking forward to the BOH/Arbouretum show in Asheville. It's always a pleasant surprise when a good band opens the show. That's how I got into Bon Iver (when they opened for Wilco)

hmm...i wonder if they are touring here in DC. i'll have to check.

hmm...i wonder if they are touring here in DC. i'll have to check.

Looks like Baltimore would be closest to you.

Tuesday Square One w/Love as Laughter Greensboro, North Carolina

Wednesday Tasty World w/Love as Laughter Athens, Georgia

Thursday Cafe Eleven w/Love as Laughter St Augustine, Florida

Sun Apr 12 Will