I know that someone else had already started a thread on this, but i thought id give it a try.

Does anyone have banjo tabs for wilco songs, or any good song for that matter, I just started playing the banjo a couple of months ago and am really looking for Forget the Flowers but anything will be appreciated.

Much thanks in advance.

What's the World Got in Store:

Transcribed by Joe Putzer. Here are the first two verses. I'll add the bridge and chorus later.

Intro and verse:

Close your eyes and go to sleep.............................Baby

D--------2--------------2--------------2-----2-----2---------------------5------------------2--------------------

B----------------------------------2h3-------2h3--2---------------------5-5/2-0---------0---0-----------------

G---2------2--------2----------------------------------4--2---4/6 6--------------------1------1/2-------------

D-2------------2/4--------2-------------4-----------------------------7---------------2-------------------------

g------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take your head off your feet....................................Honey

D--------2--------------2---------------2----2-----2-------------------- 5------------------2--------------------

B----------------------------------2h3-------2h3--2---------------------5-5/2-0---------0---0-----------------

G---2------2--------2----------------------------------4--2---4/6 6--------------------1------1/2-------------

D-2------------2/4--------2-------------4-----------------------------7---------------2-------------------------

g------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Haha, yep! I've had to loan mine out to one of our singers / guitarists just to keep the missus happy...I think it was starting to get to her a bit! :)

the banjo seems kind of daunting at first, but once you get going and pick up the speed you cant put it down

Just the thought of re-learning shapes and stuff. Plus it's so right hand intensive although I would imagine that helps the fingerpicking on guitar as well.

I'll get around to it eventually.