Maine Pre-Sale

Hey All,

Just got tix to Lowell and would love to know if anyone has any idea of when Portland, Maine will go on sale? It isn't even on the radar at the frontgate site. FYI, Ani DiFranco is playing at Boarding House Park the same night, Lowell is fun in the summertime! But Maine is better...lobstahs, mmmm

Thanks

Can I ask a stupid question?

How did you order? i just singed up and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to do the pre order. My show doesn't go on sale until tomorrow, but I fear I'm going to equally confused.

It is completely obvious, like.......click HERE for tickets?

Can I ask a stupid question?

How did you order? i just singed up and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to do the pre order. My show doesn't go on sale until tomorrow, but I fear I'm going to equally confused.

It is completely obvious, like.......click HERE for tickets?

Nah, Higher Ground had a special website for the two shows they are promoting locally. They are out Burlington VT. Front gate has no indication whatsoever of this show or potential sale date. They only reason it exists is because its on the tour page. Even seaching online turns up the wilco tour page.

I doubt it will be confusing if they set up a site for your show like the ones through June 30th. I would imagine they will do the same for the Maine show. Its funny, as a new englander, Maine does an awful job promoting concerts. They have several good ones a year, but its always too late to get tickets, like Up North Fest or whatever.

Anyways, not too worried about it though, just looking for info.