Wilco Jazzfest!!!

So I haven't seen much talk about this but I am stoked to see Wilco at Jazzfest this Saturday, I was wondering if anyone else was going and what not?

One thing after looking over the past few setlists I haven't seen any tunes from the new album, I could be wrong about not seeing any new tunes on the setlists..... but if I'm correct.... all the articles here in Nola about the show imply to expect new material basically.... The Jazzfest Bible from Offbeat begins with saying "Expect to hear a lot from the band's new album, which is getting the usual critical raves three months before its expected release."

So what's up? we gonna hear some new tunes? Is WilCo waiting for the lovely saturday evening to blow ours minds once more after they've been ever so generous with A Voodoo festival experience, Two-Night Tipitina's Stand! (absolutely incredible) and now an all out Jazz Fest blow out! (_hopefully_) see anyone whose anyone there :dancing then see ya at Bonnaroo then Red Rocks!