Hello, and I'm pretty sure this is my first post. :dancing the new song off of the rumored mermaid ave. 3, jolly banker, is excellent and i would like to play it some day. Let's collectively make mine and other people's dreams become a reality. (by tabbing the song)

Hello, and I'm pretty sure this is my first post. :dancing

the new song off of the rumored mermaid ave. 3, jolly banker, is excellent and i would like to play it some day. Let's collectively make mine and other people's dreams become a reality. (by tabbing the song)

I dunno if there's going to be a Mermaid 3, and I really don't know if this song would be on it as the words and melody was written by Woody and the other Mermaids were Wilco putting Woody's words to their own melodies. Anyway, that is no matter. Welcome to Via Chicago! Let's the get started on the right foot and tab out that song for you. I only did the first verse because, well, they're all the same (and I'm too lazy to write down words, anyway).

[G]

My [G]name is Tom Cranker

And [C]I