Roman Candle: Oh Tall Tree in the Ear

51Klnco2HzL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Have any of you all checked this band out? It is not their first album they have been around a while. They are from Chapel Hill and I've been listening to Oh Tall Tree in the Ear for the past week straight. I think it is one hell of an album. It seems not a lot of people are into it. It came out earlier this month and I hope they get some good pub for this one.

Fantastic lyrics with catchy melodies. Kind of alt country sounding but light on the country. I would think some wilco fans would dig these guys.

anyone else digging this album or is it just me?

I did a review on my blog if anyone is interested as well

a friend gave me a copy, but i have not listened to it yet.

i enjoy seeing them play but have never listened to any of their previous albums.

hooray someone knows who they are at least! I posted this on two other message boards i visit only to watch it drop with no response.

I missed them live this weekend when they were in atlanta because i had promised a friend i woudl attend his 30th b day party :(

hooray someone knows who they are at least! I posted this on two other message boards i visit only to watch it drop with no response.

I missed them live this weekend when they were in atlanta because i had promised a friend i woudl attend his 30th b day party :(

i posted something about them here a couple of years ago and it sank quickly (i.e. without response).

they are fun, and i will definitely check out the new one.