I saw Blue Mountain two nights ago with the Wrinkle Neck Mules, great show by the way. Blue Mountain had a different drummer other than Frank, the original one. I checked around, but could not find any info. Does anyone have any info if he left the band or what the deal is?

I've been wondering the same. Someone mentioned that Frank wasn't drumming earlier this year. Or maybe it was at the end of last year?

I think their official site has been down awhile. Also haven't received any email updates from Laurie in awhile. Maybe they lost all their contacts?

Their myspace is getting updated with tour dates but that's about it. Seems like the overall band promotion has died down this year. Just an observation...

according to the current drummer, frank's taking a break. the recent show was not as good as the other two i've caught since they reunited, less energy, less guitars blazing. the blown pa speaker didn't help.

we all got drunk anyways and even I got hit on by a 22 year old (i'm 43) I do believe she was so drunk her eyes were crossed, or maybe they're just like that all the time.

we all got drunk anyways and even I got hit on by a 22 year old (i'm 43) I do believe she was so drunk her eyes were crossed, or maybe they're just like that all the time.

I hope you took advantage...

LouieB

I hope you took advantage...

LouieB

Nah, I'm happily married. I think she was on x or something and liked my colorful shirt.

Later that evening another woman came up to a fried of mine and "I just wanna ***" He noticed she was wearing a wedding or engagement ring just in time for her fiancee/husband to walk up. It was quite the crazy evening.