OK, hopefully I'm not the only who doesn't know the answer to this, but I'm curious about the posters that are issued for the various concerts. I've been checking them out for years and have been very tempted to buy one, but really wanted to wait until I got a chance to see them and then buy the commemorative poster for that show. I finally got to see them Friday night in Las Vegas!! What an absolutely great show. I've been checking the website to see if a poster was going to be released for that show and I was extremely disappointed to see one for the Tucson show and one for the Pomono show but I don't see anything for the Las Vegas show. Does this mean there won't be a poster released for the show at the Hard Rock on Friday night? I'm hoping that if I can't get one for that show, I could get one for Tahoe since I'm going to see them there this weekend.

Sometimes they do a poster for a whole tour, rather than for individual shows. I was hoping there'd be a poster for the Knoxville show that was on my birthday in April, but the spring tour had one poster for the whole tour. It's a cool poster, and I might buy one, but I was hoping for a one-off poster.

Did they finally sell out of all of the older posters that they used to have on MusicToday, or are they just not being offered anymore? I seem to remember there being a greater selection before the switch to Kung Fu. I had been thinking of picking up a couple - I hope they'll be available again.

If I like a poster for a show I'm at, I always buy it that night. Usually it will get banged up by the time I get it home, but I know there's always a chance that night's poster will sell out and never make it to the website, and I don't want to risk it. I said I was done buying posters since I'd filled up most of my wall space here, but I'm moving to a bigger apartment in a few weeks, so I may get another one this summer.

That was partly what I was asking about. I'm wondering if it was a given that there was a poster at the show that I could have bought that night and I just screwed up....or do they not necessarily have a poster for every venue that they appear at? I don't remember seeing one then again, there were so many people crowded around the table where they were selling t-shirts that I decided it would be easier to order one on-line. If that's the case, I'll definitely stand in line at the Tahoe show so I can pick up a poster there.

That was partly what I was asking about. I'm wondering if it was a given that there was a poster at the show that I could have bought that night and I just screwed up....or do they not necessarily have a poster for every venue that they appear at? I don't remember seeing one then again, there were so many people crowded around the table where they were selling t-shirts that I decided it would be easier to order one on-line. If that's the case, I'll definitely stand in line at the Tahoe show so I can pick up a poster there.

There isn't always a show poster. I have been collecting posters from shows I've attended, and it doesn't appear there was a show poster for the Tall Stacks show in Cincy in '06. There was a tour poster that included that show though - which was available thru MusicToday but not Kung Fu. It really just depends on the show/tour I guess. The reverse was true for the very first show I went to - there was a show poster but no tour poster. The last three I've gone to have had both. Lately I've tried to pick up at least one of the two at the show - if for no other reason than the fact that shipping is relatively pricey.

Before I was just buying the ones I like - but I'd like to have a complete collection - even if I won't be able to frame them all and put them up in my office for lack of room. :-)