Oxegen 04 And Glasto 99

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for Wilco's appearence at the Oxegen Festival Ireland in 2004.

And also Wilco at the Glastonbury Festival 1999

I was at both of these shows and have not been able to track them down as yet.

I have Jeff Tweedy at Vicar St on November 29 2006 for trade.

This a 2CDr that I recorded myself and is totally uncirculated

and has never been uploaded anywhere..

See my Jeff at Vicar St pics below!

Cheers and roll on both Vicar St shows at the end of August!!

jeff 3.jpg

jeff 2.jpg

jeff 1.jpg

Hey Jim,

Looks like neither of the shows you're looking for are posted at the Owl&Bear archive http://www.owlandbear.com/wilco-archive/ but that doesn't mean that they're not available. There is a trading subforum further down the page, someone there may be able to help you out.

Also, I'm sure the Owl folks would be mighty pleased to get their hands on that uncirculated show of yours. :dribble

Welcome to VC! :wave

You can try the db.etree link, which you can find by looking up the date at Wilcobase, and then scrolling down a bit:

2004-07-11 Wilco, Oxegen Festival, Dublin, Ireland (Wilcobase listing)

Audio Sources

db.etree users with this show

1999-06-25 Wilco, Glastonbury Festival, Glastonbury, England (Wilcobase listing)

Audio Sources

db.etree users with this show

Thanks Folks! I have tried to contact the collecters on db.etree with those shows but I have recieved no response thus far alas.

Hey Jim,

Looks like neither of the shows you're looking for are posted at the Owl&Bear archive http://www.owlandbear.com/wilco-archive/ but that doesn't mean that they're not available. There is a trading subforum further down the page, someone there may be able to help you out.

Also, I'm sure the Owl folks would be mighty pleased to get their hands on that uncirculated show of yours. :dribble

Welcome to VC! :wave

Thanks Folks! I have tried to contact the collecters on db.etree with those shows but I have recieved no response thus far alas.

That is usually what I hear when I direct people to that resource. I don't know why.

As I have said before, it is usually quite difficult to get older shows. That is one of the reasons we are building The Wilco Archive.