I know this is a bit early, but if anyone would like to trade their two 100 level reserved seats for 2 GA floor seats, let me know. My lady friend is only about 5 ft tall and I feel bad dragging her to another GA floor (I'm 6 ft 3 so it works out ok for me). Hopefully someone can work this out with me and make everyone happy!!!

I have two tickets sec 203 row G seats 7&8 I will trade. I need the G.A. for my brother Andy and his girlfriend Deanne. They are flying in from Southern California for the show. I was able to get one G.A. for myself and would like to be with them for the show. My e-mail address is rollingstones57@sbcglobal.net

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a bit early, but if anyone would like to trade their two 100 level reserved seats for 2 GA floor seats, let me know. My lady friend is only about 5 ft tall and I feel bad dragging her to another GA floor (I'm 6 ft 3 so it works out ok for me). Hopefully someone can work this out with me and make everyone happy!!!

I have two 100 level reserved for Sunday's show I would trade for two ga - let me know...