Presales... please help

Hi all,

This is my first time using this board. I'm an avid Wilco fan and supporter... but I've never bought tickets via presale before. Wilco's web site says that presale for the 10/2/09 show at Roy Wilkins Auditorium in St Paul is tomorrow at 10am. I'm not familiar with the Front Gate website but I can't find anything about it there.

Maybe some of you are familiar with presales. Will I need a password? How does the Front Gate service work? If anybody can help me out I'd appreciate it. Respond to this topic or e-mail me.

Thanks,

Ben

Welcome to VC, Ben! :wave

This pinned thread in "Just A Fan" section will help you get all your ducks in a row before tomorrow's presale. Be aware that we are all pretty new to the FrontGate ticketing system, because for many years Wilco used MusicToday, and just a few months ago changed to FrontGate. Password-wise, you may or may not need one, right now I don't see anything about a password just yet. But check Wilcoworld's tour page for more info about that show.

Good luck!

http://forums.viachicago.org/topic/39572-general-info-about-front-gate-ticketing/