Wilco vinyl and their cd's question

since lps are coming out and with their bonus cd's does that mean it's their first remastered attempt for st, bt and a.m. and do you think the cd's may sound alot better then they did when they came out in the 90's? hope i'm making sense here lol

since lps are coming out and with their bonus cd's does that mean it's their first remastered attempt for st, bt and a.m. and do you think the cd's may sound alot better then they did when they came out in the 90's? hope i'm making sense here lol

it is a reissue...I don't know if that would translate to the CD even if it was a re-issue considering CD copies of these records are pretty available

When Mudcrutch released their LP/CD, the cd accompanying the LP was of the same master as the vinyl version. Link below.

My link

I hope Wilco have done the same.

I found the Loudness War video (at your link above) to be very informative. It illustrated, quite plainly, why compression can be a bad thing. Here's hoping Wilco sees the value in releasing an "audiophile" CD to accompany their vinyl releases in the future.