If I like these......who else who is there?

Excellent band - probably the best indie out there at the moment. There is a lot of both Nick Cave and Tindersticks in the sound and they have have 2 sets of Twins (or a least brothers) backing up Matt Berringer. It makes for a rhythm section that is extremely tight and very unconventional. Youtubes of 'So Far around the bend' on Jimmy Fallon and the song 'Daughter of the Sojo Riots' will blow you away.

That song 'Far around the bend' is amazing. Its on the 'Dark Was The Night' compilation that came out earlier in the year. Hasn't that song got the line....'Waiting for Pavement to get back together'!!

That song 'Far around the bend' is amazing. Its on the 'Dark Was The Night' compilation that came out earlier in the year. Hasn't that song got the line....'Waiting for Pavement to get back together'!!

To be honest I don't know. ;)

I love them, seen them a number of times, but totally ODed on Alligator and Boxster a couple years ago.

Alligator and the 1st S/T cd remain my favourites.

• 2 weeks later...

827431175-1.png

mbarlp_.jpg

On the back of your recommendation I picked up the Miles Benjamin anthony Robinson record. I love it. Its a very intense listen and takes a while for it took sink in but its great. Reminds me of Micah P. Hinson but a bit more up-tempo and rockin'.