Jhamm DVD Project Art

Hi all. Now that I've got a lightscribe burner I'm trying to do up some of the Jhamm dvds with artwork and disc art. I got some of the art from the dvdproject website, but the final result when printing out the case art is kinda blurry on some of them. Is there a place that has high(er) resolution versions of these?

On a side note, are there any sites that are seeding any of these right now? I got stuck in mid download on a bunch of them at Hungercity when it crashed awhile back. The seeder never came back when the site came back. :ohwell

Thanks

crowesfan28

There have been a few up at Dime a Dozen, and Tape City over the past year. I don't know if they are still being seeded or not. If you do some searching in the Greatest Lost Track of All Time->In a Future Age section of the board, you will find the links. Or you can just go to those BT sites and search (of course).

I don't know of anywhere that has artwork for the DVDs, except for the DVD Project site. But then, I don't mess with artwork, so maybe someone else has an answer for you on that question.