Need 1 for Montclair, NJ 4/3

Got shut out of the presale for Saturday and the actual sale. This venue is entirely too close to my house for me to miss the show. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone had an extra. Floor, Balcony...I'm not picky. Thanks. Email me at supagroupRULES@aim.com

Got shut out of the presale for Saturday and the actual sale. This venue is entirely too close to my house for me to miss the show. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone had an extra. Floor, Balcony...I'm not picky. Thanks. Email me at supagroupRULES@aim.com

Captain, send me your e-mail (mine is thatfarmgirl at gmail dot com). There is a small chance that someone I bought an extra ticket for won't be able to use it. No promises, but if she isn't able to make it I'll be in touch. I probably won't know until the date gets closer, though.

In the meantime, if you hear of anything opening up for Strathmore, I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same!