Hate It Here

Walken

Theologians

I'm The Man Who Loves You

Hummingbird

----

Broken Arrow

Via Chicago

California Stars with Bill Frissell and Scott McCaughey (sic?)

You'll Never Know

Box Full of Letters

Hoodoo Voodoo

---

Order may be slightly askew between "Pot Kettle Black" and "Hate it Here".

Another great show. Nice to be indoors after seeing them last outdoors in Berkeley. Opening sequence between Wilco The Song and Radio Cure was faultless. Stage-set and lighting were excellent. Thought the crowd took awhile to get warmed up. Band seemed relaxed and Jeff in particular looked to be having a blast. Pretty talkative. But think it's a slight weight for him when the crowd expect him to be funny. Version of "Broken Arrow" was spot-on. "Box Full of Letters" and "Hoodoo Voodoo" were a great one-two punch to end the night. Think the set-list was probably longer but curfew meant Wilco ended just after 11 after starting right about at nine. By the end the band looked ready to play all night. It was fun only being 30 feet back from the stage standing. Very minor quibbles. Singalong version of "Jesus etc" isn't my cup of tea. "I'll Fight" doesn't shine live. Overall, a really fun rockin' show. Friend who went with me who had never seen Wilco before loved it. Friends from Portland who saw last night's show appreciated the more rocking show tonight. Overall. Fantastic. Wilco one of the best live bands. Nels Cline amazing as always. Musicianship just terrific throughout the show. So many textures and so much variety. Time for bed. Peace