Neil Young Tour 2010

i'd love to see Neil w/ Crazy Horse again....i think the last time was on the 'don't spook the horse' tour in '90/'91. seeing as though Molina's been playing drums w/ Neil, i guess the malcontents are Talbot and/or Sampedro?

actually, the horse has toured several times since the early 90s. the most recent was the greendale album and tour in 03. also, 01 was an amazing horse tour, especially in europe. or so the tapes reveal. forgot that molina was playing drums with him for a bit recently.

fyi, archives guy came on rust list and said that vol. 2 of archives is at least 1-2 years away. :ohwell

Molina did play with him recently, but he was replaced pretty quickly.

who replaced him? i am fairly sure that he was on drums for both the '07 and '08 tours i saw.

in a strange coincidence, i was just reminded about a dream i had last night, about meeting neil's ex-accountant who was fired due to differences of opinion.

who replaced him? i am fairly sure that he was on drums for both the '07 and '08 tours i saw.

in a strange coincidence, i was just reminded about a dream i had last night, about meeting neil's ex-accountant who was fired due to differences of opinion.

Chad Cromwell

legends-rock-chad-cromwell2.jpg

He was behind the kit when you saw Neil in Worcester.

The last time I saw him with El Caballo Loco was in '03 in support of Greendale. Saw them at Taj Mahal Arena in Atlantic City. The "arena" resembled a high school gym. They set up folding chairs and pulled out wooden bleachers. The show was fucking amazing.

Falling From Above / Double E / Devil's Sidewalk / Leave The Driving / Carmichael / Bandit / Grandpa's Interview / Bringin' Down Dinner / Sun Green / Be The Rain // Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black) / Sedan Delivery / Like A Hurricane / Roll Another Number / Powderfinger / Rockin' In The Free World // Cinnamon Girl / Cortez The Killer

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=10861

this new article says that neil has already been in the studio with lanois. so, who knows. also mentions archives 2 not until 2012. so maybe we will get a new album and 2-3 archive releases in the mean time. i'm hoping for Toast, Homegrown, and whatever live show(s) is next up.