1 Single For Boston Orpheum

Hey,

My friend that I went and got a ticket for hasn't gotten back to me in a week.

So I assume that he doesn't want to go or forgot.

I'm willing to sell the ticket here for $35.00 (hard giant ticket)

I do have PayPal.

Section: ORCHESTRA CENTER

Row: M

Seat 206

My best friend is going to be given this ticket tonight, so if anyone wants to meet him sometime tomorrow (post 4p.m.) in/around Orpheum (he lives in The North End) let me know through a PM & I'll tell him. I'm coming in from NH & I'm not sure when I'll get there. My other friend hasn't contacted me yet with those details. :stunned

Of course, if no one buys it here, I will be selling it before the show.

I guess I'm willing to put down my cell in order to get this to sell. If you want to text me before calling that's fine.

LOL

What Happened: Well, I was originally going by myself and my best friend (North End guy) was going to meet me at the show, although we weren't seated together. So my friend who I am going to Concord with wanted to see Wilco twice back to back because he got shut out of Pearl Jam and doesn't want to spend $75+ for a balcony seat. So I found two tix through here thanks to NPK89 and my friend (who backed out) said that he'd love to go and he never saw Wilco before and would love to. Now here I am. Oh well. I'm not sweating it too much. I know that I'll sell one ticket. I just don't want to sell it lower than face to a scalper at the show and then have them turn around and f%ck someone.

Thanks.