Wilco 5/21/2010 Tampere, Finland

Here's the setlist. Some notes later. Much more fun, upbeat, rocking show than the one in Helsinki the night before. Also nice variation on the setlists.

Wilco (The Song)

I'm Trying To Break Your Heart

One Wing

Bull Black Nova

You Are My Face

Muzzle Of Bees

A Shot In The Arm

At Least That's What You Said

I'll Fight

Handshake Drugs

Sonny Feeling

Impossible Germany

Via Chicago

Forget The Flowers

Theologians

Always In Love

Jesus Etc

You Never Know

Heavy Metal Drummer

Hate It Here

Walken

I'm The Man Who Loves You

Hummingbird

----

The Late Greats (Misunderstood was on the written setlist, but not played)

Kingpin

Hoodoo Voodoo

I'm A Wheel

Better venue, better sound, better audience, all in all better show than the already great show in Helsinki the night before. The venue is an old warehouse, holds about 1200 people, all standing. Got in line about 15 minutes before the doors opened, 4th in line and front row in front of Jeff again. After the first two songs it was clear that the setlist was going to be something different. Rocking show, lots of energy and the audience really into it. Was great to hear lots of songs not played in Helsinki, ALTWYS was one such highlight for me.

Jeff asked how many people were last night in Helsinki. Several hands were raised. "Then why did we have to move... actually I like it better here". Jesus Etc singalong much better than in Helsinki. Jeff said that the effort that night was pitiful, but didn't say anything not to hurt anyone's feelings (to which someone shouted, "well, I'm hurt"). Lots of fun banter between Jeff and audience memebers (some people yelling that they're from Chicago, which Jeff didn't believe, also heard Madison, WI and somewhere in Florida being shouted out). Huge cheers from the audience after Via Chicago for example, Jeff got a little confused and was waving at us like "get out of here...". Was a bit worried about how this show would turn out, would there be enough people and how would the reaction be... anyway, anyone seemed to love it and it got great reviews in the media. Nels stole the show again, Glenn's drumming is fun to watch, even Mikael was rocking behind his keyboards by the end.

Two hours went by really fast and I was pretty shocked after Hummingbird that it was already encore time. I didn't mind them skipping Misunderstood as the only encore song, the four songs we got instead continued with the fun, rocking vibe. Total lenght was about 2 hours 20mins