Wilco - Cirkus, Stockholm, May 23, 2010

Great Show! Too excited to remember all the songs though...

In no particular order:

Wilco (the song), I am trying to break your heart, Bull Black Nova, Passenger Side, Deeper Down, I´m the man who loves you, I´ll fight, You never know, Impossible Germany, Handshake Drugs, One wing, Late greats, A shot in the arm, Jesus, etc, Via Chicago, War on war, You are my face, Hate it here, Heavy metal drummer, Walken, Hoodoo Woodoo, Hummingbird, On and on and on

Should be about 3-4 more songs. Anyone with a complete setlist?

I won't win any awards for my reportage skills and since Sunday seems like weeks ago I cannot confirm a full set list, (plus I'm a little lagged having just come off the plane from Denmark) but would add that they definitely played Radio Cure, One by One, Either Way, in addition to those already mentioned. It was a very heavy SBS and WTA biased set with only two songs from Ghost, two from Summerteeth (VC and Shot)plus the usual suspects from YHF (IATTBYH, War on war, Jesus, HMD, ITMWLY)

Due to lack of Swedish I was initially disappointed that what I thought were fifth row seats actually turned out to be some 50 metres from the stage. However due to a particularly long evening the night before where we had managed to convicne ourselves we were millionaires for the night and got drunk in Stockholm, frankly the thought of standing for two hours fifteen, was enough to induce a medical emergency. The advantage though was being able to experience one of the best sound mixes I've heard for a while (apart form the toms on Glenn's kit were a bit mute...) and to see the 'evening with' production in all its beauty.

Cirkus is a great venue, capacity is c. 1800 and it was more or less full. Good crowd, good vibes for and from the band. We picked up a review at Arlanda airport en route to Aarhus via Copenhagen which was headlined: " Kom tillbaka snart" - "Come Back Soon" - kinda sums it all up really..

Yeah, great show! I think they played Sonny Feeling as well

Yeah, I listened to that song driving to work today and wondered if they didn´t play that one as well...?

Actual setlist:

01. Intro

02. Wilco (the song)

03. I am Trying To break Your Heart

04. Bull Black Nova

05. You Are My Face

06. One Wing

07. A Shot In The Arm

08. Radio Cure

09. Either Way

10. One By One

11. Sonny Feeling