Pitchfork Anyone?

Pitchfork is two days away and while it may not have the cachet it once did, I am still guessing people are going. I will be there selling LPs again, so stop by and see me. Maybe folks can post up their reviews and experiences. Hopefully it won't be too rainy or too freakin hot. I am sure it WILL be crowded.

LouieB

Comments from anyone who actually saw more groups than I did? I liked Modest Mouse, thought LCD Soundsystem was pretty good for a group without a single original idea and Pavement was fun for what I saw of them (I was helping pack up the LPS during the second half), but thought the crowd was fairly unenthusiasic considering everything (LCD's audience was more alive). The whole fest was a hot, sticky mess, with one downpour. There were alot more bathrooms this time out and no problem getting food and drink.

Since I spent most of the time im the merch tent I didn't see all that much, but had fun talking to the Numero Group folks, who are very excited to be playing South Adams in a few weeks and have a wide range of great merch.

LouieB

• 3 weeks later...