2 or more tickets for Tweedy, Charlottesville, 12/8

I was able to get in on the pre-sale and so were several of my motivated friends, and we all bought the maximum. Now, we may have been a little too motivated and slightly overbought!

I know about 2 extra tickets for sure, Right Orchestra, Row H. (The Paramount is a small venue and these are good seats, though pretty far over to the right.) I also might have 2 in the center left balcony, 2nd row--also very nice sightline.

Including fees, they are each $83.50 for the pair, and I would prefer to sell them in pairs. You can respond to this post or email me directly (dkyrus@gmail.com) if you're interested.

I have sold two of the Charlottesville tickets, but there are still two available, and probably 1 or 2 more. (I had 3 friends trying for tickets during the presale, and we all got lucky!)

The two that are definitely for sale are right orchestra, Row H, pretty far right (but it's a small venue). The two I'm not sure of yet are center orchestra, Row L. $83.50 for a pair, which is face value + fees. PM me or email me at dkyrus@gmail.com.

• 2 weeks later...

I have sold two of the Charlottesville tickets, but there are still two available, and probably 1 or 2 more. (I had 3 friends trying for tickets during the presale, and we all got lucky!)

The two that are definitely for sale are right orchestra, Row H, pretty far right (but it's a small venue). The two I'm not sure of yet are center orchestra, Row L. $83.50 for a pair, which is face value + fees. PM me or email me at dkyrus@gmail.com.

You have a PM/Email :thumbup

I still have one spare pair of tickets for the Charlottesville show. $83.50 for the pair. They are right orchestra, seats H10 and H12. $83.50 for the pair, which is face value + fees. I can priority mail them to you at cost, or if you want to pick up night of show I can do that as well. I do have a paypal account. PM me or email me at dkyrus@gmail.com.