I would, especially if you like Eno. Spinning Away and The River are amazing, and Empty Frame has almost a Beach Boys vibe. I love those songs.

Yup, spinning away was one I couldn't remember the title, love that tune. Always thought it would go great as the last song of a movie where a car is driving off into the sunset, that song plays over it and then fades into the credits.

If you remeber the show Northern Exposure, they used Lay My Love once. I think it was a scene where Ed and Ruth Ann buried someone at the top of hill, then had this sort of joyful dance together as the song played. Cool stuff.

I'm a big fan of both Cale and Paris 1919.

Stan Demeski (drummer for the Feelies and Luna (who opened for the Velvet Underground reunion tour)) wrote this on his facebook page: "Happy Birthday to the only VU member who wouldn't talk to the opening band." He then added "Cale gave me a hard time about signing my un-peeled banana cover too. Last night of the tour I asked him, he said no then asked who I was. He relented a few minutes later."