2 FREE tickets to tonight's Toronto show

First of all, I'm posting in this forum because I think it gets more views - technically it doesn't have to be in the tickets forum, because I'm not selling, buying, or trading - I'm giving them away. So here it is...

At this stage, this is only a MAYBE, but the situation is as follows:

1. I live in Waterloo (about 100km away from Toronto).

2. I started driving out to go to the show and it's not going to happen. There is too much snow; the roads are awful. I'm not going to risk it.

3. I have two tix for tonight (Toronto) in row G that cannot get used!

4. Total bummercars. It sucks. I called the venue and also front gate tickets and they both said I can't get any refund. TOTAL bummer. So, those seats will be empty unless I can find someone to sit in them.

5. They are "will call only", which means I'm supposed to be there in person (with ID etc) to pick them up. I called the venue again and asked if I could transfer the tickets to someone else's name IF I can find someone in Toronto who can go. He said "probably" and to call him back if/when I find someone, which is why I'm not 100% sure, but...

6. Provided it's possible ("probably" from the guy at the venue), I'm offering my 2 tickets to the first person who wants them. We can work out details through PM, or by phone. I'll update this post when/if someone takes them.

So... anyone who doesn't have tickets want to go?

:( :(

At least I got to go last night!