A great family, Wilco fans one and all, needs help. My daughter's best friend was sleeping over, and my daughter and her were going to the zoo with my daughter's friends cousin. She never went. The cousin, one or two at the time, had what they thought was a stroke. It turned out to be a disease that also affected her brother. The dad is a tradesman laid off for a couple years. The mom worked at Borders, which also covered their insurance. The bottom line is these are good people in bad straits.

Sunday, September 11, at Bourbon Street in Merrionette Park is a fundraiser that may make the difference between these kids seeing no tomorrow or a brighter day. If anyone in theChicago area is bored, has a minute, has a heart, it would be great if they could stop by. I will do my version of My Humps, which blows Jeff's away. On kazoo.

This is the article

http://frankfort.patch.com/articles/two-kids-one-benefit-friends-come-together-to-help-with-frankfort-familys-medical-bills

This is the site

http://www.forbella.org/

If anyone can help it would be great. I apologize for asking, and realize it is rude, but when it matters I don't mind forgetting my manners. Sorry again to take up anyone's time who is too busy but this is too important not to try. I know that every minute I spent begging bars, businesses, and restaurants in the city and burbs to put up signs was wasted if I didn't try to ask for help in the place where I have met the best people I have ever known. Thanks for taking the time to read, and if anyone can do anything it will be worth it. This is kind of how I am showing my "Whole Love".