Chicago - DEC 12

Ok, maybe that's not the case. Refreshed and now I'm in the virtual waiting room. Right at 10 I refreshed and it took me to an order page, but no matter which section or how many tickets I picked, it said tickets were not available. Clicked refresh again, and it said they were all sold out.

Clicked refresh a minute or 2 ago and now I'm in the waiting room.

I got one. I kept trying two, then for the hell of it I tried one and got a great seat. I promised my daughters that I would take them. They are 11 and 16 and raised on Wilco. I have to figure out how to get three tickets together. If one will do you, row k, and I can get three together, it is yours for free if you want. I was devasted as well.

I would also like tickets to this show which isn't on sale yet.

Should have tried frontgate maybe? Just saying.

Autumnteeth, be glad to buy that ticket from you if still available.

I will send you a pm. Great seat,row k, seat 103. I was able to put together a couple so I could take my daughter. Check out the seat on the chart, let me know, and I will meet you out front. I have to pick it up because thursday presale was photo id only. All yours if you think the seat works for you. Just let me know.,

It sold out in a matter of seconds online. I was on at 10:00 and was locked out at 10:01. no luck for me. oh well. wife said lets go to london.

Let me know if you guys go. I had the same idea,and my wife said cool. She went to school for two semesters at Brighton Polytech, has friends with a huge house in Central London who said they would love for us to stay, and grab tix, so this could be fun. A Chicago Wilco contingent in London could end years of bad blood if we show them how to do it right. Let me know if you are serious, and these guys have room.