Thank You Steve Jobs Innovator Extraodinare Of a Generation+

since early 1900's Think about it the Company his Legacy resides with....

My Great Grand Parents Era So here comes and there goes Thomas Alva Edison

The Henry Ford of My Grand Parents Era

and My Parents the 50's im sure other important items besides Rock & Roll hmm The Pacemaker, TV became popular ,the Pill, Teflon cookware and of course in 1959 The Microchip

Think about that last one for a moment Steve Jobs started Apple in the 70's less than 20 yrs after the Micro Chip

and in the early 70's IBM stated we have no use for a mini computer

from tech support history ...

Two smart college students, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, built a machine in their parents’ garage, called it Apple and went into business in a modest way.

So you Steve Jobs left this place better and more efficient than you found it a Truly Great Contributor ....

Thanks again and a Big Thanks to those at Apple who will carry the Torch and Light other new Fires of Invention

Watch for Apple stock to take a bit of a dip today. And probably stay lower until they have another successful new product launch, post-Jobs. Just a guess.

Watch for Apple stock to take a bit of a dip today. And probably stay lower until they have another successful new product launch, post-Jobs. Just a guess.

It's up a fraction so far.

Apple stock has been down for a couple weeks anyway. It is still undervalued even now.

Aside from that, the word genius is thrown around alot, but clearly Jobs was a genius. The iphone is still one of the great inventions of all time. Think about it: a hand held computer, camera, music player, phone, etc. Its really a fucking miracle. Just the other day I was discussing with my bro-in-law how it is no longer even rude to be talking to someone and checking your hand held device (well some folks think so and in some circumstances perhaps), because it is now so ubiquitous. And it even spells for you.

LouieB

Apple stock has been down for a couple weeks anyway. It is still undervalued even now.

Aside from that, the word genius is thrown around alot, but clearly Jobs was a genius. The iphone is still one of the great inventions of all time. Think about it: a hand held computer, camera, music player, phone, etc. Its really a fucking miracle. Just the other day I was discussing with my bro-in-law how it is no longer even rude to be talking to someone and checking your hand held device (well some folks think so and in some circumstances perhaps), because it is now so ubiquitous. And it even spells for you.

LouieB

I had you fingered for an old school flip phone.

I had you fingered for an old school flip phone.

Well comrade had you checked about six or nine months ago, that's what I would have had. When AT&T finally gave me a new phone I coped an iPhone 4, which is something I wanted for a long time. My cheapee flip phone sucked. I am now addicted to this iPhone like everyone else who has one.

(Guess what - this creapy old guy is on Facebook and Twitter too, though not so much Twitter.)

LouieB