bizarre dream last night about Wilco

had a dream where i was shooting a Wilco concert...they were playing in some weird sort of venue where there was an elevated portion where the stage was, and the main audience was below. us photographers got to hang out up on higher level for our songs, which was cool. but as we were waiting for the band to get on, a steady stream of VIPs came in and started clogging up the area, so i had to figure out my shooting plan. got to a decent position as the band started played and then realized that not only didn't i bring two cameras like always, but my main camera was malfunctioning...the lens mount wouldn't let the lens attach correctly and i couldn't get any shots.

i ran out of the venue to look for a repair shop that may be open (yeah, i didn't say my dreams would be logical). i kept going block after block and it was all unfamiliar and everything was closed. i decided to head back to the venue and on the way got accosted by a group of guys who decided to rob me of my wallet and camera gear. end of dream.

I had a strange dream with a Wilco concert in it as well last night. The band was sitting at a table talking to people about general stuff in the middle of a high school bleachers kind of set up. When it was time for the concert to begin, on the stage, which happened to be behind the bleachers for some reason, there was nothing but a piano with no Wilco gear and no Wilco. I left via the side stage door which brought me to a walk-way along the ocean or some kind of body of water with huge waves crashing up on me. I had to open doors to my left to try to get off the walk-way but none of them opened. It was getting dark and then I woke up. Go figure...