Adult & Gold Extras for Friday 30th & Saturday 31st Tweedy Solo Show at Vic

Okay, here's the deal. I bought multiple tickets for both shows thinking my wife would go as well as a couple of friends or the kids if they could. Well, my daughter has a gymnastics meet in DeKalb and we just found out yesterday that it's Sunday AM so my wife can't go with me as she has to handle the kid stuff and my friends now have other obligations. Thought I was doing them a favor but I guess not! I am still trying to talk a couple friends into going but thought I'd post here and try to get these a good home. Just realized how close the show is, had back surgery 4 weeks ago and have been preoccupied with rehab.

So... I'm going solo Fri and Sat then meeting up with the family in Dekalb Sunday AM. That leaves me with 2 adult tickets & 1 gold ticket for Friday and 2 adult for Saturday. Anyone interested let me know. I know I will probably have to take a loss, but I hate to see these go to waste. I would like to see some true fans use them. Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Steve

Done deal, thanks Wendy! For everyone else, I just have the ga tickets but I will eat the charges and sell them for $50. I know there are more available now but you could save a few bucks. I also know the scalpers are slashing prices, but wouldn't you rather help a fellow fan? :D

Still have 1 Friday and 2 Saturday tickets. I am asking below face and I will not charge you the fees I paid at purchase. Can't beat the deal so if you or a friend are on the fence about going or you just want to turn on a friend to Jeff's music, here is a good chance to get a great deal. I will be at both shows and can meet you before with tickets. Help a brother out... can't let these go to waste!

Thanks,

Steve

I believe the Friday is sold but haven't confirmed. Still have 2 for Saturday. $90 for both or make me a reasonable offer. Will sell 1 or both. You can email at stevehink at fastmail dot fm.

Thanks!

Update, I have confirmed the Friday ticket is sold. So I only have the 2 for Saturday. Make me an offer if you are interested. I will be in town Friday and can meet in line Friday or Saturday to exchange the tickets.

Thanks!