7-13-09 Brooklyn & 11-4-09 London Official Live Fundraiser Download Only Releases Still Available Here!

I couldn't find these on the official Wilco website, but wanted to share them here as they are still available via the Brooklyn Vegan website...

Wanted to add these two, in case anyone still didn't have them...they are official post-"Kicking Television: Live In Chicago" releases, and are even listed in Wiki in the official Wilco discography & they are, as Tony The Tiger used to say- GGGrrrrrrrrrreat!!

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THESE WERE PUT OUT BY WILCO TO RAISE MONEY FOR A COUPLE OF CHARITIES & THE REQUEST FROM THEM THAT DOWNLOADERS ARE HONOR BOUND TO FOLLOW IS THIS-

"We have just posted two shows for free download on Wilcoworld, all we ask that you do in return, is make a minimum donation of $15 to one of the organizations listed below.

OXFAM

Doctors Without Borders

Both organizations ask that you donate to their Emergency Relief Funds which allows them to spend the money on situations such as Haiti, but, not expressly limited to Haiti"

The shows are:

07-13-09 - Keyspan Park - Brooklyn, NY (ZIP)

11-04-09 - HMV Forum - London, UK(ZIP)

I don't know if the links above will work, so here is the link to where I found these at Brooklynvegan.com...

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2010/01/wilco_post_live.html

ENJOY & Happy Easter! Happy Passover! Happy Ostara!