Berkeley Sept. Pre-sale

Hey folks,

My girlfriend just got us two tickets to one of the Greek Theater shows through the FrontGate pre-sale, and she said the cheapest shipping option available was UPS, which was 12 dollars! can anyone confirm this? she swears she looked all over for a standard Postal Service option or anything cheaper and there was nothing.

if this is true, it seems pretty awful, and contrary to the spirit of a pre-sale. not only is the price outrageous, but it adds the inconvenience of needing someone to be home when the tickets arrive; in most major urban areas, UPS will not leave anything at the door. (I appreciate that this is a security measure, but it can end up being a huge hassle.)

of course, there may have been a mixup here, so I'd love to hear what other folks experienced with this pre-sale.

thanks,

Dan

I only saw the UPS option as well, which isn't a problem for me because I had them shipped to my office. I didn't think twice about it. But, you should email Frontgate Tickets to see if you have any other options, I'm sure they can help out.

Yeah I passed on the presale tickets because of this.... bought them through the APE presale/ticketmaster yesterday. About $6 cheaper each. I agree the $12 UPS only option is kind of ridiculous. There are plenty of smaller ticket agency that can mail these types of tickets standard USPS, which is both way cheaper and much more convenient for those who work during the week and can't sign for them at home or work.