Springsteen Fenway!

This will be a short lived Thread but I felt it Deserved it's own as it's sort of a Homecoming Show

After a Historical Europe Run

(One Concert Clocked in at 4:06)

and yep he got his Power Cut onstage w/ Macca

Jungleland was re introduced 1x in Europe to a very Happy Audience

SO now it's Back in the US

At last count on a THread I have on www.backstreets.com we have 20 States represented in the Stands

and 3 Countries (2 European no surprise)

If you are a member (a Btxr) Please consider coming to Our Pre Show Party for a Cause (the Greater Boston Foodbank)

Last Boston Bruce Show raised enough money to feed 2,401 People in need a Meal (just a 8.00 donation ea)

I hope to be able to do this at a WIlco show on VIa Chicago in the Future.

Or You Could esp in Chicago were there is rabid fans (Like Boston/Cambridge)You just chat it up w/ a local Bar/Rest. Mngr

and reserve space Post it online and have Donations go online w/ a common footnote (so you can track it) ..easy model

Back on Point Fenway will be a Blast 2 SHows 3.5 hours ea and then onto Gillette for the NE area CLoser Next Saturday!

http://www.backstree...hp?f=3&t=295227

If interested in Joining us

ps if you are going to the Show and want a place where you can get in pm me cost 8.00 donation to www.gbfb.org

Many Thanks

btw went to Both Newport and CT (miss you guys in Boston Proper by the water remember 08?)

See you Further up the Road

Roadhouse