Hey there, VC'ers—

So I've been a member here for ages. I'm a copywriter by day and fiction writer by night and I'm editing an anthology of short stories based on/inspired by hair metal songs of the 1980's and 1990's. It's being published by Chicago-based indie press Orange Alert Press this fall, and right now we're running a Kickstarter campaign to help fund part of the project.

Not only is the press a local press, but some of the contributors are Chicago-based as well. There are some really fine writers in this collection, folks, writers who have multiple books on various national presses, and each one has written a new, original short story based on the music of Poison, Warrant, Twisted Sister, Vixen, and others. All the stuff you loved about this music is paid tribute in these stories.

If you're so inclined, check out the Kickstarter page below. We much appreciate your support. And if you decide to pre-order a copy, share the word, if you don't mind, via Facebook, Twitter, etc. Thanks much!