I Just Interviewed Glenn Kotche!

Hey guys! I'm new here. My name's Adam. I interviewed Glenn yesterday and, being a huge Wilco fan, I thought I should share it with some like-minded people. Glenn is premiering a new percussion piece at the University of Texas on Thursday, so that dominates the first half of the conversation, but Wilco is discussed!

Hope you guys enjoy and I'm looking forward to hanging out at Via Chicago!

http://vimeo.com/54418419

(This was my first ever interview. I did it for my college radio station. I was insanely excited to get to talk to Glenn!)

You did a terrific job with that interview. You got a little sense of who you are without any sense that you were competing with Glenn or trying to come off as super cool. You seemed very informed and engaged, and I think he responded to that.

Then again, what a dream interview he is! There's nothing formulaic about his responses, and he really picks up the ball and runs with it.

I did notice that the sound was breaking up a little on Glenn's side of the conversation. If you have a better audio recording you might want to substitute that.

Otherwise, bravo! I really enjoyed this.