One Ticket - Solid Sound Fest 2013

Okay I have one, only one, ticket for Solid Sound Festival. I live in Texas, south Texas, and I guess I bit off more than I could chew. Got an early worm so I suppose I couldn't ask for more, wouldn't be the Wilco way. I'm not really confident on how to go about selling it since I've never sold a ticket to someone that is probably going to be a fair distance away.

Well I hope it finds a good home. Personally, I was looking forward to seeing Wilco, White Denim, Foxygen, and Yo La Tengo, and visiting the natural landscape of Mass. blarg...

• 1 month later...

Okay I have one, only one, ticket for Solid Sound Festival. I live in Texas, south Texas, and I guess I bit off more than I could chew. Got an early worm so I suppose I couldn't ask for more, wouldn't be the Wilco way. I'm not really confident on how to go about selling it since I've never sold a ticket to someone that is probably going to be a fair distance away.

Well I hope it finds a good home. Personally, I was looking forward to seeing Wilco, White Denim, Foxygen, and Yo La Tengo, and visiting the natural landscape of Mass. blarg...

I'm PMing you here too...if you still have this, I've got a friend in Baltimore that just found out that he'll be able to do this...and he needs one ticket. Let me know sooner than later & if so, we've got it sold for you...we'll work out the details ASAP (I can even front him the $ now & paypal you if you have an account)...