So frustrating, so expected Tweedy Largo LA

I did my homework

I had everything ready

I logged in at 10:00

I put two in the basket

it went to the payment page and I told my wife, "we got 'em"

Then spent the next 30 minutes trying to reload, different browsers, different computers, calling my friends, etc.

No one I know got tickets and I made screen shots of the fact that I had them in my "cart"!!!!

Its one thing to miss out on say Bruce Springsteen at the LA Forum, but when you ready feel you've done everything right for a solo Tweedy show in your home town and then it is "sold out", well, that pretty frustrating.

Needless to say if anyone has extras, my wife and I would love to buy them. Sunday night preferred, but can make it any night of the run.

Thanks

largo.jpg

My wife went by LaughStub and they said they had no control over the fact that it was a ticketing fiasco, that there site crashed and Largo is responsible for ticketing issues.

Largo is very illusive to reach with only a voice mail for contact purposes, I highly recommend everyone call them and complain as it is really not fair what happened and they are the responsible party.

Henry