Mr Jeff Tweedy (and all others welcome) it is the Abba Time for Anniversary of 40 years!

ABBA_2844174b.jpg

Who can forget day when the Abba make first step on international stage and set fire to pop world?

If you are of the Abba then it is time for celebration of special day for sure, no?

All in village here are in preparation mode of full swinging style. It is happy time and fine spectacle to see community pulling off together all in one direction with true aim in common. There is much bunting!

I prepare you to also have route to successful party with pointy bullet hints in below layout.

There is still two day of notice if you have had a lethargic or you have made a mind slip of this date! Make an act!

List

• Do you have boots?
  • Do you have yellow flares (Question is only for men unless lady man choose low cut at hips with the stomach button display, which is acceptable in this case)
  • Do you have slinky style with accessories? (Question is primary for lady men but Professor from Stockholm can provide advice if you have the necessary incline)
  • Do you have cape? (Question is for men or lady men with no preference except that they must have experience of control when in full twirl without inconvenience to neighbour)
  • Dance hall is booked and location has easy access to woods?
  • All music of the Abba is in hand with categorisation for main duration of heavy dance passion with occassional smooch segment for coupling or schnapps refill?
  • Do you have full supply of meaty treat available for husky in preparation of possible several day absence in schnapps slumper?
  • Do you have full supply of meaty treat available for party stamina boost? Make a dedicated team for this preparation since it is vital task, but not too many - since if you want a guarantee of making a bad soup then you should organise many people to do the cooking, as we say in Sweden.
  • Do you have full space for skidoo parking? For classy touch perhaps make valet service available in special one-off.
  • Do you have 'No Disturbance' sign pinned to sauna door for when special dance floor move success lead to subsequent session for hanky-pancake in this convenient location?
These are basics for memorable event that you will enjoy for sure. Please answer 'Yes' or 'No' to question and keep score. Judge your acceptability!

10: Friend, you are a lurking one here from village who makes a little cheat. But I see funny side!

7-9: Friend, you are of the Abba. Congratulations. I recommend to make a fine tune for total party success. You will not regret!

4-6: Friend, there is place for the Abba in your life and you have inklings. Let this feeling make a blossom. Embrace!

1-3: Friend, there is hope for you so please no desparation. Follow suggested plan!

0 - You are a Danish one for sure.

To get all in the sexy party mood here is sexy moment of morning banjo glory! You see how happy (in adult sense, ha ha!) is Mr Bjorn to be tempted by Lady Agnetha pumping the organ in hand in this style? To my mind this is better encouragement than the twerk movement of Milly Cystitus!

472588-b353f606-af21-11e3-bf6a-6ec13e402

Welfare!

P.S. Send PM for details of special dance floor move if you do not have the familiar. If necessary give details of special height or weight significance so I can make the adjustment. It can be configured!

P.P.S. If lamp with fringer is to your taste I can supply details for purchase.

I make an edit to show happy moment!

PH6A8121.jpg